Thursday, March 6, 2008

Inspiring Love Quotes

Life indeed would be dull if there were no such difficulties.
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.
I seem to have you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever.
There is no such thing in anyone’s life as an unimportant day.
Looking back, I have this to regret, that too often when I loved, I did not say so.
Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute.
It is better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all.
They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel.
Is that Love I see in your eyes, or merely a reflection of mine?
A ship in harbour is safe, but that is not what ships are build for.

No comments: